Go Back   Forums - Weppos.com > ASP Stats Generator Announcements > ASP Stats Generator Announcements

ASP Stats Generator Announcements Read the latest news from development team here.

Unread 04-27-2008, 08:18 PM
Administrator / ASP Stats Generator Developer

Thumbs up Revealing Trac installation for docs and development

Hi ASP Stats Generator fellows,
I've a few cool news for you and I'm going to post them in the next weeks.

Because my last ASG focused announce in this section is almost 8 months old, before quitting I need to reveal at least one of these news: please welcome the new Trac Installation for ASP Stats Generators development.

Even if I'm revealing it right now, I have to admin this is not so new and I have been using it since the last year but I never open it to the public.

What? Are you just wondering why?
I'm sorry, but I can't answer this question right now. It would be an other great news, even if the most curious users will be able to understand the reason browsing trough the tickets and the changesets.

Development apart, the new Trac instance it's really important because it contains the ASP Stats Generator Wiki and all end-user documentation.
The documentation is a work in progress as well the FAQ section.
All users are kindly invited to contribute to the Wiki. Feel free to suggest, add or improve existing documentation, FAQs and tutorials.

That's all for now. More cool announcements will come in the next weeks.
Stay tuned!